Formula Series FH6C – 150W 2-Way 6 ½” In-Ceiling Speakers w/ Pivoting Horn Tweeters, Metal & Cloth Décor Grills
It’s time to experience the excitement of theater sound as movie directors intended!
For more than 50 years, midrange and high frequency horns have been the hands-down choice for movie theater sound engineers. From the softest whispers..to the highest impact sound effects.. horn drivers have no equal when it comes to clarity and dynamic range.
The state-of-the-art Formula FH-6C horn speakers carry on the legacy of the first BIC/Formula Series introduced in 1973. They offer output capability of up to 116dB (live rock band levels), while offering refinements that surpass all predecessors. Each speaker includes an exclusively designed mid/high frequency horn driver which delivers highs beyond audible range, and extremely accurate mid frequencies. High power 6 1/2″ injection molded woofers enable louder and deeper output than one would expect from an in-ceiling speaker. Each pair of FH-6C speakers also includes one pair of cloth decor grilles (for those who like the designer white finish) and one pair of paintable metal grilles (for those who want their speakers to completely blend in with a colored wall). Mounting tabs are included for easy installation. Superb value for stereo music, backround music, side surrounds, and rear surrounds.
- Design: 150 watt 2-way 6 1/2″ pivoting horn in-ceilings
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 23 kHz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter, High Efficiency Output to 116 dB
- Drivers: Pivoting 1 1/2″ mid/high frequency horns with neodymium magnets, 6 1/2″ injection molded woofers with high power magnets
- Magnetic Shielding: NO
- Gold-Plated Terminals:YES
- Recommended Power: 10 – 150 watts per channel, High Efficiency Output to 116 dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 9″ round x 3 1/4″D…Cutout: 7 1/2″ Round
- Weight: 6 lbs./Pair
- Warranty: 5 years – parts