Formula Series FH-65B – 175W 2-Way 6 ½” Bookshelf Surround Speakers with Horn Tweeter & Wall Mount
For more than 50 years, midrange and high frequency horns have been the hands-down choice for movie theater sound engineers. From the softest whispers..to the highest impact sound effects.. horn drivers have no equal when it comes to clarity and dynamic range.
The state-of-the-art Formula FH-65B horn speakers carry on the legacy of the first BIC/Formula Series introduced in 1973. They offer output capability of up to 116dB (live rock band levels), while offering refinements that surpass all predecessors. Each speaker includes an exclusively designed mid/high frequency horn driver which delivers highs beyond audible range, and extremely accurate mid frequencies. High power 6 1/2″ injection molded woofers enable louder and deeper output than one would expect from a bookshelf speaker. Flush wall mounts included.
- Design: 375-watt 2-way horn bookshelf and/or surround speaker.
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 23kHz
- Sensitivity: 96dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter, High efficiency output to 116dB
- Drivers: One 6 1/2″ injection-molded woofer with butyl rubber surround, one 6 1/2″ mid/high frequency horn w/neodynium magnet
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: 10-175 watts RMS per channel, 350-watts peak
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 17″H x 9″W x 8 1/2″D
- Weight: 12 pounds (5.4 kg.) each
- Warranty: 5 Years – Parts