BIC Venturi DV64 – 200W 2-Way Slim-Design Tower Speaker & Dual Active 6 1/2” Woofers & Dual 6 1/2” Passive Radiators
The DV64 tower speakers use the same components as the BIC America DV62CLR-S (center speaker) and BIC DV62si (bookshelf speaker). Considering “Home Theater Magazine” described the DV62CLR-S as “hands down the best-sounding center channel I’ve ever heard” and the DV62si has received multiple “Best Buy” ratings from a leading “Consumer Buyer’s Guide” magazine, it would be hard to improve the quality of the DV64’s components, much less their price point of under $600/Pair. The DV64’s dual 6 1/2″ poly/graphite woofers handle bass and midrange performance and their 3/4″ soft dome tweeters are used to deliver silky, airy high frequencies. Dual 6 1/2″ passive radiators are also included to extend bass performance to a lower level than one would expect from slim towers with 6 1/2″ drivers. Available in black finish.
BIC models that match well with the DV64 are the DV32BL, Adatto V52si and DV62si (bookshelf speakers), DV32CLR, DV52CLR-B and DV62CLR-S (center speakers) and all BIC in-wall and in-ceiling speakers.
- Design: Two-way tower with dual woofers and dual passive radiators.
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz – 21 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Sensitivity: 90 db @ 1 watt, 1 meter
- Drivers: Two 6 1/2″ polymer woofers, two 6 1/2″ passive radiators, & one 3/4″ soft dome tweeter
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: 10-200 Watts per channel
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions: 38″ H, 8 1/2″ W, 9 1/4″ D, Carton 43″ H x 13″ D x 12″W
- Weight: 34 Lbs. Each, In Carton 35 Lbs.
- Warranty: 7 Years Parts